Step 1: Download Fonts
Step 2: Styling
- Make sure to always use the predefined styles that are attached to this word document.
- When pasting in content, ALWAYS paste by using the following method:
- On a Mac: Edit > Paste and Match Formatting
- On a PC: After you paste the text, click on the Paste Options that appears and select Match Destination Formatting.
- To start a new paragraph, press enter. Do not press enter twice.
- To start a new line press shift + enter.
- Use the strong style to add emphasis to text instead of Word’s default font bold feature. To revert, apply the normal style to the text.
- Try to keep the content length short and sweet. Less is better.
- Speak in bullets whenever possible
Step 3: Exporting
Always export this document as a PDF when sending out to ensure fonts are embedded and any interactive links remain intact.
Step 4: Printing
If any margin errors pop up, show Word we know what we are doing by pressing the ignore button.